Whether it’s spreading salt and sand for winter maintenance or seed and fertilizer for lawn care, The Bobcat spreader attachment gets your job done quickly and evenly. The HS8 is Bobcat’s first hydraulic spreader and features a self loading 8 ft³ hopper and the spread pattern is controlled by a hydraulic motor and three material flow gates.
- Maintaining parking lots, sidewalks, driveways & alleys
- Daily Cost: $210
- Weekly Cost: $735
- Monthly Cost: Request a Quote
- Carrier Versatility: Mounts on a loader for maximum operator versatility.
- Cab-Mounted Rotary Dial: Regulates the spinner wheel rpm directly from the operator’s seat.
- Fitted Tarp: Placed over the hopper, the fitted tarp keeps spreading materials dry.
- Dash-Mounted Control: Use the two variable-speed dials for independent adjustment of the auger and spinner control directly from the operator’s seat.
- Mesh Screen: Large chunks of sand and salt are filtered through this screen at the top of the hopper for even, consistent flow.
- Three-Stage Baffle: Covers the auger and allows an operator to adjust the material flow required due to material granularity.
- Hopper Grate: Filters unwanted debris from spread material.
- Hydraulic System: Spread pattern controlled by hydraulic motor that gives spread pattern of 18 - 28 ft.
- Self-Loading Hopper: Allows the operator to use the hopper as a bucket, filling the spreader from a pile.
- 437 lb
- 32.1 in
- 54.4 in
- 40.9 in
- HOPPER CAPACTIY
- 8 ft³
- SPREADING PATTERN MIN
- 2.42 ft
- SPREADING PATTERN MAX
- 28 ft
- SPEED CONTROL
- Variable, Hydraulic
- SPINNER WHEEL
- 18" Diameter