Clear out your big winter jobs with our snow pusher rental attachment. Its wide body and open bottom gives you pure pushing power for maximum snow removal speed and efficiency and with its high collecting and holding capacity, larger areas can be easily cleared without having to stop as often. Also, the flotation and oscillation of the moldboard allows the snow pusher to remain in contact with the ground without damaging decorative and sensitive surfaces. Rent the snow pusher attachment today!
- Clearing parking lots, building sites & driveways
- Pushing snow from paving stones, decorative concrete & sloped sidewalks
- Daily Cost: Request a Quote
- Weekly Cost: Request a Quote
- Monthly Cost: Request a Quote
- Abrasion-Resistant Skid Shoes: Delivers maximum snow pushing results.
- Blade Flotation and Oscillation: The free-floating blade movement gives lift, tilt and oscillation, keeping the moldboard in contact with the ground.
- Bob-Tach™ Attachment Mounting System: Quick and easy attachment swap out.
- Cutting Edge Support: The rear support on the cutting edge gives added strength to the moldboard.
- End Wings: Keep the snow in the attachment and prevents it from spilling over.
- Exterior Gusseting: Reduces the snow build-up inside the boxed blade, allowing for more snow collecting.
- Rubber Cutting Edge: Delivers pushing power while protecting any sensitive surfaces.
Snow Pusher - 8'
- 1,122 lb
- 56.2 in
- 102 in
- 37.8 in
- SKID SHOES
- .75 x 5 in AR400
- VERTICAL FLOAT
- 2.3 in
- +/- 4.5 degrees