62" Rotary Tiller
Tear through clumps and hardened materials with the replaceable, double-edge tines of the tiller attachment. The bi-directional operation allows for top-cutting and under-cutting in either direction, easily tilling and mixing the soil with compost materials. Built for easy and efficient soil preparation, the tiller attachment quickly turns a backyard plot into a soil bed for gardening. The offset mounting feature even allows for tilling next to sidewalks and buildings, maximizing the versatility of operation.
- Mixing compost, fertilizer, manure & mulch into the soil
- Preparing land for planting
- Removing weeds between rows
- Tearing through clumps and loosening soil
- Tilling next to sidewalks, curbs & buildings
- Daily Cost: Request a Quote
- Weekly Cost: Request a Quote
- Monthly Cost: Request a Quote
- Adjustable Skid Shoes: Deliver depth control for more precise tilling operation.
- Bi-Directional Rotation: Allows for top-cutting and under-cutting when operating in either direction, maximizing attachment versatility and increasing operating capabilities.
- Bob-Tach Mounting System: Turns any Bobcat loader into a multi-job machine with a tight-fit attachment hook-up.
- Direct Drive Hydraulic Motor: Delivers necessary operating power while reducing overall maintenance costs, extending the life of the attachment.
- Offset Mounting: Permits tilling next to sidewalks, curbs, and buildings, increasing jobsite capabilities of the tiller attachment.
- Replaceable Tines: Hardened for maximum soil penetration, the double-edge tines break through clumps and tear through materials to deliver loosened soil for preparing the ground.
62" Rotary Tiller
- 660 lb
- 32.9 in
- 70.8 in
- 24.2 in
- WORKING DEPTH
- 6" max
- Direct Drive
- TINE ROTATION
- WORKING WIDTH
- 62.1 in
- TRAVEL DIRECTION
- FLOW RANGE MIN
- 17 gal/min
- FLOW RANGE MAX
- 40 gal/min