Dig holes with speed and plumb-line accuracy with a Bobcat auger attachment. Using heavy-duty hydraulics, the it bites into any soil condition with ease and efficiency, even in hard and rocky soil. The high torque keeps the auger steady and powerful to maintain performance every time. Multiple bit types and teeth enable you to find the right auger to match your digging conditions.
- Digging holes for posts, piers, poles & trees
- Digging in anchor applications
- Daily Cost: $90
- Weekly Cost: $315
- Monthly Cost: $945
- Added Digging Depth: Gain an extra foot of dig depth over competitive units.
- Improved Torque: Bobcat auger attachments deliver greater torque when it matters most.
- Direct Drive: Provides optimum balance between torque and RPM.
- Versatile Mounting System: Easily attach the auger to the carrier.
- Unique Knuckle Joint Design: Allows the auger to dig vertical holes even if your Bobcat unit is on uneven terrain.
- 9″ – 18″ Bits: Daily - $35 | Weekly - $120 | Monthly - $360
- 24″ Bits: Daily - $65 | Weekly - $220 | Monthly - $660
- 12″ – 48″ Extensions: Daily - $25 | Weekly - $80 | Monthly - $240
- 140 lb
- 8.4 in
- 9.2 in
- DIG DEPTH (WITHOUT EXTENSIONS)
- 58 in
- OPERATING WEIGHT (LESS BIT)
- 264 lb