Designed for mini track loaders, the vibratory plow attachment is the ideal tool for installing pipe and cable with minimal ground disturbance. Dig down using the adjustable plow blade, available in either pull or chute configurations to create a knife-like slit that almost disappears as the cut is driven over by the machine. To preserve surrounding sod conditions, a coulter wheel cuts sod immediately ahead of the plow blade while the pressure foot holds the sod down as the blade moves up and down.
- Constructing new sprinkler systems
- Burying irrigation pipe and wire
- Placing telephone cable, TV cable & electrical wire
- Installing utility cable in the ground
- Centering Spring: Holds the plow blade straight while starting to cut.
- Coulter Wheel: Cuts sod immediately ahead of the plow blade.
- Pressure Foot: Holds the sod down as the blade moves up and down.
- 520 lb
- 36.6 in
- 36 in
- 31.1 in