Get more work out of your attachments with the Tilt-Tatch accessory. It connects as an interface between the carrier and non-hydraulic attachments, allowing the connected attachment to oscillate up to 15° right or left, maximizing jobsite capabilities. The oscillation action is operated directly from the operator’s seat, using hydraulic controls and it is designed to fit a wide range of compact equipment.
- Loading and unloading pallets of materials
- Cutting a level path on a hillside
- Levelling out slanted terrain
- Digging a drainage ditch with the corner of a bucket
- Keeping a lead level on uneven terrain
- Hydraulic Controls: Oscillation action is hydraulically controlled directly from the operator's seat.
- Oscillation: It can oscillate 15° right or left, maximizing jobsite capabilities.
- 320 lb
- 4.3 in
- 48 in
- 20.4 in