Improve your skid-steer’s performance in rough, muddy and rocky conditions with easy-to-install steel tracks. Get better floatation and reduced ground pressure when operating in tough environments while protecting your tires from wear and increasing operating results. Plus, after the initial installation, the tracks can be installed or removed in only 30 minutes.
- Improving loader performance in challenging environments
- Installation Tool: Reduces the time and effort required to connect the track ends.
- Bobcat® Brand: Look for the Bobcat brand to verify the correct fit.
- Length Adjustment: Built-in for optimum track adjustment to account for tire and track wear.
- Open Bar Design: Utilizes the tire to provide maximum traction and flotation.
- Open Side Plate: Allows excellent cleaning in the pivot area, providing better uptime protection.
- Quick Installation & Removal: Installed or removed in less than 30 min.
- Replaceable Bushings: Bushings are replaceable and hardened for optimum operating results.