- Bobcat Attachments
Want to rent before you buy? SEE RENTALSRequest a Quote
Get perfect depth and spacing when placing seed with the seeder attachment. Unlike other seeders, it is a ground-driven unit that seeds directly into the soil for better germination and more accurate coverage. The front rollers firm and press small rocks below the surface while also pressing seed into the seedbed and the rear rollers split the shallow ridges and gently form the soil around the seed, ensuring optimum seed-to-soil contact. At a production rate of more than 2 acres per hour, the seeder attachment gets the job done quickly.
- Seeding projects on landscaping sites, farms & acreages
- Adjustable Gate Control: Adjust to the desired setting for accurate control and metering of seed planting rates.
- Front and Rear Rollers: Front rollers firm and press the seed into the top half-in. of the seedbed, while rear rollers ensure optimum seed-to-soil contact.
- Hopper Capacity: At 4 bushels, the hopper’s capacity will cover several acres without refilling.
- 3-pt. or Bob-Tach™ Mounting system: Quickly switch between the two mounting options.
- 1,300 lb
- 43 in
- 88 in
- 44 in
- WORKING WIDTH
- 72 in
- HOPPER CAPACITY
- 4 bushel
- WEIGHT (EMPTY)
- 1,300 lb
- WEIGHT (FULL)
- 1,425 lb