As a dedicated front-mounted attachment, the scarifier operates when traveling in reverse to break up hard-packed soil and rip asphalt. While scarifying, a manual lock holds the teeth in a stored position for continuous operating results and the adjustable depth skids allows for the digging depth to be preset to deliver a steady operating depth throughout the entire operation.
- Ripping asphalt for removal
- Breaking up tough soil for digging
- Preparing hard-packed ground for landscaping
- Adjustable Depth Skids: Allow the operator to preset digging depth and maintain a steady depth.
- Manual Lock: Holds teeth in a stored position for continuous scarifying results.
- 350 lb
- 23.6 in
- 60 in
- 29.7 in
- MAX DIG DEPTH
- 6 in
- NUMBER OF TEETH