Whether you’re felling trees, loading logs onto trailers, or transporting material out of your yard, the free-hanging 56-inch log grapple attachment for mini track and small articulated loaders has the brute force and agility to lift and move heavy logs and brush – even on tight worksites or properties. Reinforced tines provide an iron grip on logs and brush. An integrated tree pusher helps you direct falling timber when clearing land. And heavy-duty grapple teeth stabilize logs during operation. From first cut through final loading, the Bobcat log grapple gives you power and control over your work.
- Loading heavy logs onto trailers
- Collecting brush for site cleanup
- Clearing land of fallen trees
- Transporting logs around yards
- Assisting in felling trees of all sizes
- Wide Opening: designed to open 56-in to tackle large trees & brush.
- Reinforced Tines: Gives a powerful and lasting grip on logs & brush.
- Integrated Tree Pusher: Pushes trees to ensure they fall in the intended direction.
- Rope Bollards: maximize stability and control when directing debris during cutting.
- Heavy-Duty Teeth: Stabilize logs of all sizes during daily operation.
- 335 lb
- 34.8 in
- 39.2 in
- 39 in