Designed for compact excavators, the Hydra-Tilt™ attachment uses a hydraulic cylinder to create a wrist-like action to angle the excavator bucket 30° to the left or right, for a total of 60° of tilt range. This range allows the Hydra-Tilt™ accessory to dig around and under objects such as culverts and sewer lines and delivers maximum productivity on the jobsite when paired with a bucket to create slopes, grade and contour land.
- Cutting or cleaning drainage ditches
- Creating slopes in landscaping
- Grading and contouring land
- Digging and shaping holes
- Digging around and under culverts, sewer lines & tree roots
- X-Change™ Attachment Mounting System: For fast and easy mounting.
- 60° of Rotation: 30° degrees to the left or right side rotation.
- 250 lb
- 31 in
- 17.5 in
- ROTATION RANGE
- OUTPUT TORQUE AT 3,000 PSI
- 3,210 ft.-lb