Easily clear brush and small trees while distributing the cut materials evenly on the property. With a cutting width of 79 in, the flail cutter delivers excellent cutting, mulching and mowing action for materials up to 3 in in diameter. The flotation linkage and compact deck length allow the flail cutter to float over ground contours, maintaining surface contact for optimal mowing performance. The thick steel deck design protects the attachment and provides maximum strength for tough clearing jobs.
- Cutting long grass
- Cutting brush and small trees
- Cutting, mulching, mowing & spreading a fine finish
- Variable Displacement Motor: Allows the flail cutter to be “tuned in” to the machine, depending on its hydraulic capacity.
- Adjustable Rear Gate: Open or close to vary the size of discharge material.
- Automatic Blade Shut–Off Device: When the flail cutter is raised off the ground, this device stops flail rotation.
- Floating Linkage: Allows the flail cutter to float over ground contours, maintaining surface contact.
- Adjustable Tapered Rear Roller: Provides greater turning ability during operation.
- Safety Compliance: Complies with the SAE J1001 standard for industrial flail mowers.
- Thick Steel Deck: Designed with 1/4-in steel, the deck is designed for maximum strength and durability.
- Three Cutting Heights: Allows several options of cutting heights for a variety of terrains and brush types.
- 1,630 lb
- 57.4 in
- 90.8 in
- 29.7 in
- CUTTING WIDTH
- 79 in
- CUTTING CAPACITY
- Brush Material up to 3"
- BLADE TIP SPEED AT 2000 RPM
- 8,200 ft/min
- BLADE TIP SPEED AT 2200 RPM
- 9,000 ft/min
- MAX BLADE TIP SPEED
- 9,000 ft/min
- FLOW RATE
- 17 gal/min