- Bobcat Attachments
Want to rent before you buy? SEE RENTALSRequest a Quote
Efficiently break up concrete with the drop hammer attachment. Delivering over 3,600 foot pounds of impact energy, combined with a fast cycle time of 20 blows per minute, it fractures the material below the surface, leaving the surface free of jagged debris. Between cycles, it allows three seconds to reposition and reset the loader. Compared to standard hydraulic breakers, the drop hammer attachment generates little vibration or noise, meaning less wear on the machine and less noise for the operator and bystanders. When not in use, the hammer stands in the upright position.
- Demolishing parking lots, driveways & large concrete slabs
- Cushioned Safety Valve: Allows the operator to stop the hammer in mid-stroke and slowly lower it to a resting position.
- Drive Motor: Powers the drop hammer attachment with chain drive.
- Breaking Power: Features a 38 in stroke and a hammer weight of 1,165 lb.
- Fast Cycle Time: Delivers 20 blows per minute with three seconds between cycles.
- Upright Position: Stores and transports in the upright position.
- Locking Mechanism: Prevents weight from sliding out top of hammer during transport.
- Bob-Tach™ Mounting System: Makes easy work of attaching and detaching the drop hammer from the loader.
- 1,925 lb
- 29 in
- 74 in
- WEIGHT OF HAMMER
- 1,140 lb
- HEIGHT (HAMMER FULLY RAISED)
- 74 in
- HAMMER STROKE
- 38 in
- STROKE RATE PER MINUTE
- MAX CONCRETE THICKNESS
- 18 in
- IMPACT ENERGY CLASS
- 3,600 ft-lbs