What Is Machine IQ?
Bobcat Machine IQ wireless communications connects you to your machine’s information at any time, anywhere, from any device. Using Machine IQ, you can check on the health of your machines and remotely track information that enhances maintenance, security and performance.
- Discover & address unplanned maintenance issues
- Create a planned maintenance program based on machine use
- Track your machines’ locations and allocation
- Receive notifications if your machine is misused or misplaced
- Analyze efficiency and productivity for your fleet
Via your Bobcat owner portal account at My.Bobcat.com, you can access machine information any time.
Choose the Bobcat Machine IQ Package That’s Right For You
Machine IQ Basics
- This is a subscription service enabling the access to the Machine IQ Basics package for each machine enrolled.
- Use the features to perform services that maximize productivity and the life of your machine.
- Access machine info 24/7 through your Bobcat Owner Portal account.
- The service is free for 3 years, starting from your original machine purchase date, as a foundation for effective fleet management
Machine IQ Health and Security
- Upgrade your machine subscription to the Health and Security features to watch your machines even more proactively, with increased information points.
- Includes all Basics package features plus additional advanced features.
- Receive more robust information and sign up to receive email and in portal notifications about your equipment.
Bobcat Machine IQ Paid Package Features
Maintenance Reminder Email Alerts
- Receive an email when you are approaching regular maintenance needed
- Receive high level information on how to perform regular maintenance with in these emails
- Get a list of relevant parts needed to complete your maintenance
- Access the regular maintenance tracker to see what planned maintenance is coming up
Fault Code Notifications and Troubleshooting
- No more guesswork. Receive alerts, a clear description and troubleshooting steps when a machine reports a fault code
- Subscribe to email notifications for alerts and troubleshooting information
- See your fault code history within Machine IQ
Geofence Creation and Breach Notifications
- Always know where your equipment is and where it is going
- Subscribe to email notifications whenever your machine leaves a specified operation footprint
Curfew Creation and Breach Notifications
- Set a curfew and be notified if your equipment is operating outside designated days or hours
- Subscribe to receive email notifications whenever your machine is turned on outside of specified operating days or hours
Machine Utilization Reporting
- Track machine efficiency and utilization to make better business decisions.
- Compare idle time and working time, or watch fuel usage
- Generate custom reports
- Get a better view of ownership costs and make more informed decisions
In-Portal Notification Management
- Manage and monitor notifications within the portal
- A clear notification counter on the home page provides a singular place to manage all important machine notifications
- Notifications have a standard search and filter functionality for easy sorting
- Ability to mark the notifications as read or unread if later action is needed
Sign up for my.Bobcat.com and register your machine
It’s easy to create your account on your mobile device or desktop.
After finalizing your account, you’ll be prompted to register assets. You’ll need a serial number for any machine you register on my.Bobcat.com. The Machine IQ specialist at your Bobcat dealer will also need to assist with the machine registration.
- Click “Register Assets.”
- Call your Bobcat dealer’s Machine IQ specialist.
- Provide the serial number to your dealer’s Machine IQ specialist. He or she will add the serial number to your account.
- You can now see your machine under the Asset List tab of my.Bobcat.com
To learn more about Bobcat Machine IQ, get in touch with us.