Each Bobcat machine is one tough animal, able to handle hundreds of job types for many potential customers. We provide equipment solutions that help increase both your time and dollar utilization. Expand your Bobcat rental inventory with our high demand machines and attachments.
Better Equipment Means Better Prospects
Industry-Leading Bobcat equipment translates to a better proposition to tap into a number of lucrative business prospects including:
- Contractors Contractors are always supplementing their fleet so they can take on additional specialty jobs, handle increased workloads and stay competitive while keeping costs low.
- Landscapers and Nurseries They normally use skid-steers and tree spades together with powerful accessories such as brush cutters and chipper attachments during activities such as planting and harvesting.
- Farmers Leverage Bobcat agricultural equipment for building, excavating and handling materials. Functional attachments such as concrete mixers and sod layers enhance operations while minimizing costs.
- Businesses/Companies Rent utility vehicles for special events, sweepers for parking lots and loaders to remove debris on an as-needed basis.
- Municipalities Municipality customers rent Bobcat machines and attachments to keep costs down for projects throughout their areas of jurisdiction.
- Homeowners From garden work to replacing driveways, versatile Bobcat equipment and accessories help homeowners get more productivity and lower their home improvement costs.
- Numerous Other Groups Specialty groups such as charities, associations and religious institutions often rent top Bobcat equipment for cost-friendly renovations, clean ups and maintenance jobs that don’t involve hiring big-ticket professionals.
Top Independent Rental Industry Machines
Bobcat is the number one equipment brand with unmatched versatility. This means you can swap more attachments between more machines than the competition. For example, a Bobcat auger can be swapped between a skid-steer, compact track loader or even an excavator. This means if your primary carrier got rented out, you don’t have to send your customers to the competition. Our top recommended rental machines include:
- Compact Track Loaders – Bobcat CTLs are the most widely used machines by a diverse customer groups which generally attract about 20% more in rental rates. This is one tough machine that can be deployed in multiple work scenarios. Score a higher utilization rate by renting out track machines earlier in spring and later in fall.
- Mini Track Loaders – Bobcat Mini Track Loaders come with an instrument panel designed for simplicity and efficiency and intuitive hand levers that control most functions. Powered by diesel engines – most track loader customers are well aware of the longevity and durability benefits of diesel engines. The one-hand operation makes for easy maintenance while also being simple to learn for customers, so your rental store staff don’t have to spend a lot of time explaining controls. The compact width – 36-in – is highly popular. Bobcat liquid cooled engines are a point of distinction since most of the competition’s machines are still cooled by air.
- Compact Excavators – Bobcat Compact Excavators have multiple advantages over the competition. The excavator Zero House Swing (ZHS) means less damage to the machine and a happier customer. They work with the same attachments as the loaders and our smallest excavators can easily fit through gates and into your customers’ backyards. The collapsible top on our E10 makes it easy for the excavator to go through doors, thus increasing winter utilization. Also, they’re incredibly easy to maintain!
Independent Rental Equipment Attachments
In this industry, attachments can add great value and versatility to your offering. Our most popular Bobcat attachments for the independent rental market include:
- Auger Handy attachment for digging holes for piers, posts and trees. Equipped with a unique knuckle-joint design that allows the auger to hang plumb even on uneven terrain.
- Hydraulic Breaker Optimized to allow better breaking performance at lower operating temperatures.
- Grapple A handy accessory that easily handles and moves materials around a worksite.
- Sweeper A great attachment for keeping jobsites and other areas clean of debris and dirt.
- Brushcat Rotary Cutter For mulching small branches and saplings up to 3” in diameter. Perfect for cutting through thick grass and brush. Also, it allows the operator to clear property in tight areas (e.g. between trees).
- Soil Conditioner For smoothing ruts, moving materials or leveling mounds quicker and with less labor than ever before. Can also tear out old sod, grade topsoil, pulverize dirt clumps or prepare seed.