Each Bobcat machine is a tough animal, able to handle hundreds of job types for many potential customers. We provide equipment solutions that help increase both your time and dollar utilization. Expand your Bobcat rental inventory with our high demand machines and attachments.
Target More Prospects
Industry-Leading Bobcat Equipment translates to a better proposition to tap into the following individuals and business prospects.
- Contractors – Contractors are always supplementing their fleet so they can take on additional specialty jobs, handle increased workloads and stay competitive while keeping costs low.
- Landscapers and Nurseries – They normally use skid-steers and tree spades together with powerful accessories such as brush cutters and chipper attachments during activities such as planting and harvesting.
- Farmers – Leverage Bobcat agricultural equipment for building, excavating and handling materials. Functional attachments such as concrete mixers and sod layers enhance operations while minimizing costs.
- Businesses – Rent utility vehicles for special events, sweepers for parking lots and loaders to remove debris on an as-needed basis.
- Municipalities – Municipality customers rent Bobcat machines and attachments to keep costs down for projects throughout their areas of jurisdiction.
- Homeowners – From garden work to replacing driveways, versatile Bobcat equipment and accessories help homeowners get more productivity and lower their home improvement costs.
- Numerous Other Groups – Specialty groups such as charities, associations and religious institutions often rent top Bobcat equipment for cost-friendly renovations, clean ups and maintenance jobs that don’t involve hiring big-ticket professionals.
Versatile Equipment Attachments
Bobcat is the number one equipment brand with unmatched versatility. This means you can swap more attachments between more machines than the competition. For example, a Bobcat Auger can be swapped between a skid-steer, compact track loader or even an excavator. This means if your primary carrier got rented out, you don’t have to send your customers to the competition. Our top rental machines include:
- Compact Track Loaders – Bobcat CTLs are the most widely used machines by a diverse customer groups which generally attract about 20% more in rental rates. This is one tough machine that can be deployed in multiple work scenarios. Score a higher utilization rate by renting out track machines earlier in spring and later in fall.
- Skid-Steer Loaders – Unparalleled tough animals. Easy-to-service Bobcat SSLs feature transverse mounted engines that allow hassle-free access to all maintenance points. You also get self-lubricating axle bearings and a maintenance-free chain case. Bobcat SSLs are popular among customers who are looking for a handy vertical lift path tool. Also, they offer a greater attachment versatility and the highest resale value in the Bobcat range of equipment.
- Compact Excavators – Bobcat Compact Excavators have multiple advantages over the competition. The excavator Zero House Swing (ZHS) means less damage to the machine and a happier customer. They work with the same attachments as the loaders and our smallest excavators can easily fit through gates and into your customers’ backyards. The collapsible tops on our 418 makes it easy for the excavator to go through doors, thus increasing winter utilization. Also, they’re incredibly easy to maintain!
- Mini Track Loaders – Bobcat Mini Track Loaders come with an instrument panel designed for simplicity and efficiency and intuitive hand levers that control most functions. Powered by diesel engines – most track loader customers are well aware of the longevity and durability benefits of diesel engines. The one-hand operation makes for easy maintenance while also being simple to learn for customers, so your rental store staff don’t have to spend a lot of time explaining controls. The compact width (36”) is highly popular. Bobcat liquid cooled engines are a point of distinction since most of the competition’s machines are still cooled by air.
- Toolcat Work Machine – The most-versatile tool, this is a home owner friendly machine that carries two people. Features a 2,000 lb. cargo bed capacity with the ability to tow up to 4,000 pounds. It’s easy to drive with 4 x 4 maneuverability through mud and tough terrain. A single machine can be fitted with an auger on the front and materials in the back for fast and efficient fencing. Also, it can come equipped with an optional heated and air-conditioned cab for extra comfort.
Types of Attachments for Independent Rental Equipment
In this industry, attachments can add great value and versatility to your offering. Our most popular Bobcat attachments for the independent rental market include:
- Augers – Handy attachment for digging holes for piers, posts and trees. Equipped with a unique knuckle-joint design that allows the auger to hang plumb even on uneven terrain.
- Breakers – Optimized to allow better breaking performance at lower operating temperatures.
- Grapples – A handy accessory that easily handles and moves materials around a worksite.
- Buckets – Simplifies moving, lifting and hauling of materials from one location to the other.
- Clamps – For removing rocks and loading debris.
- Landscape Rakes – A tool for raking and collecting surface debris while at the same time smoothing and levelling the soil.
- Brushcats – For mulching small branches and saplings up to 3” in diameter. Perfect for cutting through thick grass and brush. Also, it allows the operator to clear property in tight areas (e.g. between trees).
- Soil Conditioner – For smoothing ruts, moving materials or leveling mounds quicker and with less labor than ever before. Can also tear out old sod, grade topsoil, pulverize dirt clumps or prepare seed.
- Tiller – Loosens soil for planting, removing weeds or recreating an existing area.