Bobcat is the most innovative equipment solution for business and industrial maintenance work. Are you building new plants, retail establishments, auto dealerships or even refurbishing existing business facilities? You can count on Bobcat to keep you on top of every situation. Our extensive range of Bobcat equipment and attachments brings total convenience and reliability to your job site.
Take the Credit
Bobcat’s Advantage can be summed up in three words – safety, comfort and performance. Each Bobcat machine is one tough animal at work – simplifying your snow removal, pathway maintenance and parking area maintenance tasks. Bobcat does the job – you keep the credit! Focus more on the results and minimize costs!
Bobcat delivers extreme serviceability and maneuverability for increased safety, ease of operation and cost-reduction. In the winter, Bobcat compact equipment is able to get into spaces that larger trucks and equipment do not have access to. This flexibility reduces potential damage to a customer’s property. Our compact sized machines are ideal for cleaning snow off walkways, sidewalks and trails. Bobcat machines also come with low ground disturbance and high flotation, creating minimal damage to the ground.
How Bobcat Benefits Your Groundskeeping Projects
Each Bobcat machine delivers extraordinary performance. The most popular equipment solutions for ground maintenance projects include:
- All-Wheel Steer Loaders – Causes minimal turf damage while offering great performance and results. Unlike a Skid Steer Loader that leaves tire marks on concrete and asphalt paths when turning, a Bobcat All-Wheel Steer Loader does not!
- Compact Track Loaders – Our current range of Bobcat CTLs provide increased flotation for unparalleled traction in wet conditions. Minimize turf damage in grounds maintenance and landscaping projects. The NEW Bobcat track design facilitates harder digging and better pushing performance, while also providing simpler maintenance of the machine.
- Skid-Steer Loaders – Bobcat SSLs provide top flight performance for business and industrial facilities contractors. It’s able to handle a variety of tasks and because of it’s high versatility, it replaces dedicated equipment such as tractors and mowers. The availability of multiple attachments makes Bobcat SSLs even more popular for business and industrial facilities work.
- Mini Track Loaders – A highly compact machine for trenching and moving materials around confined areas that operates at extremely low ground pressure (5.2 psi) to minimize turf damage. Increase your job site efficiency by mechanizing tasks otherwise done by hand.
- Toolcat Work Machine – The Bobcat Toolcat work machine can handle all building and ground maintenance projects. It’s able to carry supplies and materials in its dump bed. An incredibly versatile unit that accommodates up to 40 attachments. Bobcat Toolcat machines can carry two people at 18 mph and outperform an SSL. Ideal for removing snow and working in working spaces.
- Utility Vehicles – Transport people and materials around expansive campuses or to and from worksites, traveling at speeds of up to 25mph.
- Compact Excavator – dig holes with smoother operation an faster cycle times. In-Track Swing Frame allows the operator to get closer to the work. Accommodates over 15 attachments with a design that’s optimized to simplify daily maintenance.
Bobcat Landscaping Attachments
Increase the number of tasks each machine can handle with our multiple attachment solutions:
- Snow Blades – move and push snow – angles 30 degrees left or right.
- Buckets – Hauls snow, debris, and any other material to clear driveways, sidewalks and walkways.
- Snow Blower – Use the snow blade on the parking lot and the snow blower on the pathways.
- Auger – Helps plant trees and build fences. Easily pays for itself with labor savings.
- Angle Broom – Sweeps parking lots and walkways, as well as removes light dusting of snow in order to reduce liability for walkway accidents.
- Grapple – Securely handle hard to manage materials.
- Sweeper/Gutter Brush – Clean parking areas and walkways where debris must be completely removed.
- Brushcat Rotary Cutter – Clear limited-use natural areas and prepare sites.
- Mower – Great for areas that do not require a professional cut.
- Breaker – Improve efficiency and reliability with minimal maintenance for better breaking performance.
- Spreader – Simplify spreading of salt and sand for snow removal services.
- Seeder – Accurate seed placement and adjustable metering. Places the seed with proper spacing and at the right depth for proper germination.