Turn your demolition worksite into a hive of activity with industry-leading Bobcat equipment. We provide powerful Bobcat demolition equipment that efficiently tears down buildings and structures so you can achieve increased productivity and performance at your job sites.
Whether you’re a full-time demolition contractor or a construction industry player who needs to make way for new projects, the Bobcat Advantage gets you going at minimum expense and maximum productivity.
Bobcat compact equipment can be used to demolish in areas not accessible by larger equipment. For instance, in tight residential areas and inside commercial buildings. Each Bobcat machine is a tough animal, designed to help you get an easy going while breaking up flatwork, demolishing and shearing metal, wood, and ceiling structures, as well as sorting, hauling and loading construction waste for recycling or disposal.
Recommended Bobcat Machines
Most demo contractors we have worked with prefer and recommend the following equipment solutions.
- Bobcat Skid-Steer Loaders – powerful Bobcat SSLs can be equipped with grapples, buckets and breaker attachments for a total showdown at your demo site. These powerful beasts are very safe, equipped with the Bobcat Special Application Kit and come in handy when taking out materials and sorting steel. Bobcat’s Bucket Positioning feature helps keep the bucket level during loading of demolition waste. Furnished with ROPS/FOPS (level 1) canopies standard and a highly durable steel tailgate, boom design, and cylinders.
- Bobcat Compact Track Loaders – second most used piece of equipment with demolition contractors. Bobcat CTLs carry all the options available in the Skid-Steer Loaders. The track, however, eliminates the possibility of flat tires. This can be a considerable benefit in some work sites.
- Bobcat Compact Excavators – sturdy excavating machines equipped with ROPS/TOPS safety standard, with a Falling Object Guard Structure (FOGS) also available. Our smaller excavators are especially popular for interior work – you don’t have to transport that large excavator for small residential and commercial projects. These machines are highly versatile. They can perform tasks on big projects, freeing up larger machines. With the optional breaker attachments and steel tracks, you have complete excavation capacity for your next demo project.
Demolition Equipment Attachments
Our selection of Bobcat attachments facilitates cost minimization by eliminating the need for more dedicated machines.
- Grapple A must-have accessory that helps easily clean up and load demolition waste.
- Hydraulic Breaker Painlessly breaks up some of the toughest surfaces without sacrificing durability. Attachable to both loaders and excavators.
- Sweeper Keep your jobsite squeaky clean by using this attachment to collect the dirt and small debris that’ll spread across your demolition site.
- Clamp Designed to maneuver into hard to reach areas, the clamp attachment will give you maximum grabbing capability for any oddly shaped object.
- 3-Tined Grapple Easily grip and handle bulky material with the powerful bite of the grapple attachment on you compact excavator.