From laying slab foundations and making concrete basements for new real estate developments, to paving sidewalks and building bridges, Bobcat equipment handles tough concrete construction jobs with open arms. Bobcat’s industry leading prowess gives you superior performance so you can double your productivity and dilute your costs.
At Bobcat, there are two words we hold sacred: maximum productivity. With steadfast efficiency, our powerful machinery is built to withstand the worst of weather conditions, powering through almost any terrain you plant it on. We make it our goal for each customer to leave with the right machine and attachments for their projects. If you’re looking to expand your concrete construction fleet, here are the best pieces of equipment for the job.
Unleash the Beasts – At Your Job Site
We deliver an extensive range of powerful Bobcat beasts that turn your job site into a hive of activity, regardless of the weather and ground conditions. Our Bobcat grading attachments give you simple operation, finer control, maximum productivity with leading comfort. You can operate each attachment manually by using Bobcat’s loader fingertip controls.
Triple+ Productivity with Laser Attachments
Automatic laser control means less fatigue, less operator output, faster travel speeds and better accuracy. With Bobcat laser-enabled grading, one operator can do in one day what two operators can do in three days using hand surveying techniques. Truly – your easy, accurate way to a big pay.
All-Project Bobcat Advantage
Get the Bobcat advantage for all of your concrete construction tasks, including but not limited to planning, trenching, demolition, site preparation, grading, auguring, footings digging, compaction and backfilling. The most popular machines in our concrete construction inventory include:
Our 3-4 metric ton size excavator is the most dynamic tool for the concrete construction industry. It comes equipped with a fast-track option and Zero Tail Swing so you can move broken up concrete more quickly. Do more work confidently, with minimized chances of damaging trees, buildings, and any other objects on your job site. Bobcat excavators can help double your productivity while backfilling, grading or moving around the work site.
When looking for the right excavator, you want a machine that never gives out. One that will deliver top of the line performance from the beginning of a project all the way to the finish line. At Bobcat, our excavation equipment has built a solid reputation as some of the most reliable in the industry. With attractive features such as zero tail swing and the fast-track option, our machines give a steady performance that allows you to break apart and carry concrete in a timely manner. Some of our most popular excavators include:
- Bobcat E20 – With zero tail swing, this machine works perfectly in the tightest of areas. Its undercarriage is able to retract to just 39 inches in length. In wider spaces, it is able to expand as far as 54 inches.
- Bobcat E40 – Another compact excavator with zero tail swing, this equipment offers proper rotation as well as a flexible reach for those uncomfortable spaces any operator dreads.
- Bobcat E85 – The largest machine in Bobcat’s R-series, the E85 features digging capabilities unlike any other on the market. Its design allows it to move quickly in rotation in order to complete even the toughest jobs ahead of schedule.
Bobcat skid-steer loaders provide all-around visibility for increased speed of work, safety and overall efficiency. Manually operate each attachment with the loader’s fingertip control. Bobcat’s legendary transverse mounted engine provides easy access to all maintenance points.
Searching for the right loader? From the simple control of joystick, Bobcat’s skid-steers are renowned for both their simplicity and efficiency. Our company’s manually-operated, four-wheel machines provide a swift and consistent performance, as well as a variety of suitable attachments. Two of our most notable models include:
- Bobcat S595 – Fast and reliable in the toughest terrain, the S595 is complemented by 2-Speed travel. With a Tier 4 diesel engine, this loader has become the most popular in our 500 series.
- Bobcat S770 – Fitting buckets and custom Bob-tach units alike, this loader is perfect for a wide variety of construction assignments.
Enjoy improved serviceability and all-round visibility with Bobcat CTLs. Bobcats tracks use permanently lubricated idlers and grease-gun track tensioning. More so, Bobcat’s single track design makes it easier to change or maintain the equipment.
Our company offers both mini and compact track loaders (CTL’s). Both fast and fuel-efficient, track loaders are ideal items when digging, transporting and loading material. Complete with advanced, permanently lubricated Bobcat tracks, CTL’s have proven to be cost-effective machines that deliver top-tier performances on the job site. Our most sought-after units include:
- Bobcat T590 – Sitting comfortably on 54-inch custom tracks, this Tier-4 CTL holds the distinction of having the highest lifting height in Bobcat’s 500 series.
- Bobcat T770 – Armed with an 11 ft. vertical lifting height, the diesel-powered T770 is yet another Tier 4 CTL perfect for transporting and loading materials.
All-Wheel Steer Loaders
Achieve more with the industry’s most advanced all-wheel steer loaders. Bobcat all-wheel steer machines have better tire life and minimal ground disturbance than any other similar equipment. Forget about costly turf damage for jobs that are on or near established lawns.
A Bobcat utility vehicle will quickly become your most versatile construction worker. Usable through all seasons, and can be combined with various attachments to meet diverse workplace needs. Easily backfill trenches on new parking lots without having to worry about leaving tire marks everywhere!
Excavator & Skid-Steer Attachments
Powerful attachment to doze, grapple or scrape with one bucket. Provides a better, alternative method to increase dump height, especially since radius lift arm type machines are very common in concrete construction.
Each Bobcat attachment is made to conveniently fit your respective machine. Our wide range of construction attachments are easy to install, reliable and capable of powering through challenging terrain.
- Breakers – Suitable for excavators and skid-steers alike, these pieces are among the hardest-hitting within their Impact energy class. Complete with a sophisticated X-change mounting system, the attachment allows you to break apart concrete and rock with minimal effort.
- Augers – This effective drilling device, used primarily on skid-steers, comes in several sizes.
Heavy Equipment Attachments
- Breakers – Bobcat delivers the hardest-hitting breakers in their respective Impact energy class. Unleash Bobcat power with the no. 1 hydraulic tool that easily breaks through concrete, rock, and asphalt. Equipped with an X-change mounting system that allows for faster switch from skid-steer loader mount to excavator mount to backhoe mount. Also, features wear compensation mounting for a very snug fit to the skid-steer loader frame or excavator.
- Combination Bucket – Versatility is key to increasing productivity and minimizing costs in the concrete construction setting. Bobcat has got an attachment for anything, from deep diggers to branch mulchers.
- Clamp – With a firm mechanical grasp, this object is used to grab hold of concrete, rock as well as other rough substance.
- Grapple Bucket – With an intimidating, jaw-like appearance, Bobcat’s dual-cylinder, industrial grapple can do no wrong as it holds and transports heavy materials from point A to B.
- Backhoe – With a maximum reach of almost 79.4 inches, and the ability to dig between 5 to 11 feet, Bobcat’s backhoe delivers nothing but successful results in landscape installation.
- Laser Box Blade/Grader – Delivering accurate grading, while requiring less operator input, our laser kits are ideal for concrete flatwork. Bobcat laser attachments bring precision to your grading. However experienced your operators are, it’s nearly impossible for them to achieve pinpoint accuracy. Even small errors in grade could lead to thousands of dollars in extra costs. This particular attachment will pay for itself in saved labor and concrete. It might even pay for the machine if flatwork is your specialty.
- Drop Hammer – Searching for safe and effective demolition equipment? Complete with a cushioned safety valve, Bob-tach mounting system, and a reliable locking mechanism, this motor-powered device delivers over 3,600 pounds in impact energy.
- Asphalt Planer – If you plan to cut and mill asphalt as well as other rough surfaces, our asphalt planer features a built-in free-floating oscillation system and replaceable ski wear pads among other accessories.
- Road Saw – Used to cut into tough surfaces, including those close to curbs and walls, Bobcat’s road saw includes side cutter teeth, hydraulic depth adjustment, and side shift.
- Concrete Mixer – The name of this attachment pretty much describes itself. Along with mixing your concrete, this piece also allows you to effectively transport and dump the remaining contents once the task is finished.
- Sweeper – Our state-of-the-art sweeper design, complete with powerful poly bristles, easily cleans your chosen surface and disposes of the debris.
- Solid Tires – Strong, durable tires with excellent traction, your wheels won’t get flat when running over jagged materials, asphalt, gravel or other rough terrains.
- Snow Blade – This useful attachment angles the blade both right and left (up to 30 degrees) in order to push and move snow around construction sites.
- Cylinder Guards – Compatible with both mini and compact excavators, this item is designed to protect the condition of the cylinder attached to the arm of your machine.
- Trencher – Large diameter auger with a tapered design that removes more materials from the side of a trench, thus reducing the spoil falling back into the trench.
- Brushcat – Easily mulch saplings and small branches up to 3 inches in diameter. This is the one Bobcat attachment you need to cut through tough grass and brush. A must-have accessory for undeveloped construction sites and property.
- Augers – A fast solution for footings.