The Yard Coordinator will be the first point of contact and key coordinator for processing all inbound/outbound equipment & attachments being shipped to and from the dealership. You will be highly safety conscious and strive to keep the yard and equipment organized & safe for customers and staff. The Yard Coordinator role is essential in maintaining a safe, professional and efficient property for employees, outside Trucking companies and customers.
Bobcat of Windsor
- Manage and process outgoing equipment requisitions, making sure all equipment is in excellent condition before leaving the premises for customers.
- Perform visual inspection and check all equipment for accuracy/damage upon receiving, returning, or shipping. Report any damage and fill out service reports for any returned equipment.
- Wash and clean all equipment within the wash bay for in-shop and delivery to customers.
- Manage, organize, process and load/unload equipment within the yard.
- Receive, unpack and sort incoming materials & attachments, use forklifts to move product for better placement within the yard.
- Clean and maintain the yard to ensure it is always kept in a safe, neat, and top-notch order.
- Deliver equipment to technicians in the shop for diagnosis and repair, if required.
- Ensure customers’ needs are met in an efficient, knowledgeable, and professional manner
- Participate in safe work and environmentally sound behaviors.
- Assist with other duties assigned by the manager.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive Compensation + Overtime
- Full Benefits 100% Paid by Employer – including Medical, Dental & Vision
- RRSP Matching Program that increases year after year
- Paid Vacation + Personal Days
- Annual Boot Allowance
KEY QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Demonstrated previous industrial/warehouse/yard person skills.
- Self-starter, independent, and a team player with strong problem-solving skills.
- Able to work with customers in a professional and courteous manner.
- Highly safety conscious, results-driven, and enthusiastic for consistently providing superior customer service
- Understands the importance of urgency and time management skills.
- Basic experience and understanding of computer systems.
- Must be willing and able to work flexible hours during normal business hours (7 am – 5 pm, Monday to Friday) in support of business needs.
- Must have a valid Ontario Drivers License with a clean driver’s report.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Yard coordination experience: 2 years (preferred)
- Dealership experience: 1 year (preferred)
- Forklift and/or equipment hands-on driving experience: 1 year (preferred)
Interested in becoming part of the team? Send your resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position name in the email title.