This opportunity will allow you to immerse yourself into a diverse product line that covers everything from paving, recycling, to property development, demolition and the list goes on. You will work alongside some of the most helpful and respected coworkers in the business.
The Parts Advisor at our Brampton Bobcat Dealer location will be the first point of contact for our customers, the Technicians, and key coordinator for processing all inbound/outbound parts & attachments being shipped to and from the dealership. You will be highly safety conscious and strive to keep the parts department organized & safe for customers and staff.
Bobcat of Toronto – Brampton Branch
- Oversee the parts sales process from start to finish
- Communicate with customers on parts status
- Complete special order part requests for customers
- Assess and determine customers’ parts requirements.
- Work with key accounts to problem solve any concerns or issues.
- Responsible for retrieving required/delivered material ordered for shipping.
- Performing visual inspection of incoming and sent parts for accuracy and locating material in order to pick and ship.
- Process parts transactions in a timely and accurate manner.
- Clean and maintain the parts front counter.
- Perform daily duties in a manner conducive to a safe workplace.
- Participate in all required Health & Safety training.
- Must follow all company safety policies and procedures.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive Wage
- Full benefits + RRSP Matching Program
- 2 weeks paid vacation + Personal Days
- Annual Boot Allowance
- Opportunities to grow internally, prefer to promote within
- Casual Dress
- On-Site Parking
- Company Events
- Extended Health Care
- Vision Care
- Dental Care
- RRSP Matching
- Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Post Secondary Education
- 2+ years parts advisory experience/ parts person skills.
- Previous forklift experience is an asset
- CDK Software experience is HUGE bonus!
- Previous industrial parts experience is an asset.
- Self-starter, independent and a team player.
- Understands the importance of urgency and time management skills.
- Basic experience and understanding of computer systems.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Must be willing and able to work flexible hours during normal business hours in support of the business needs.
- Successful candidates will be motivated, personable and possess excellent communication skills.
- Must have a valid Ontario Drivers License with a clean driver’s report.
- Forklift: 1 year (preferred)
- warehouse: 2 years (preferred)
- CDK software: 1 year (preferred)
Interested in becoming part of the team? Send your resume & cover letter to email@example.com with the position name in the email title.