Operating out of our Brampton branch, this opportunity will allow you to work for Canada’s largest Bobcat dealer network, immersing yourself in one of the most diverse and respected construction and grounds maintenance product lines in the industry. You will play a supportive role alongside a fast-paced, highly motivated sales team across our Toronto, Windsor, Barrie and Muskoka branches. You will work closely with the Sales Office Manager to oversee Oaken’s inventory, order machines and attachments, managing sales contracts, coordinating PDI’s and more. The ideal candidate is a well-organized self-starter with strong communication skills and a “people first” mentality.
Bobcat of Toronto – Brampton Branch
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES: Inventory Coordinator
- Responsible for ordering required equipment
- Create stock numbers in Oaken system (CDK)
- Receiving equipment into Oaken system (CDK)
- Assigning inventory allocations into Oaken system (CDK)
- Adding PM (preventative maintenance) contracts into Oaken system (CDK)
- Maintenance of traffic tickets (CDK)
- Recording sales tracker log (Excel)
- Coordinating PDI requests (Pre delivery inspections)
- Assisting with inventory audit
- Support for saving files (shared folder)
- Perform semi-annual physical inventory counts at all Oaken Equipment branches
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES: Sales Coordinator (backup)
- Review costs sheets
- Ensure you are up to date with Bobcat Sales programs
- Review and submit finance contracts
- Ensure customer database is up to date
- Administration of sales and inventory-related items
- Invoice equipment and attachments
- Create, submit, and process Bobcat reports (MTCs)
- Assist with inventory and dispatch when called upon
- Complete any other assignments that may be required for the success of our business
- Perform daily duties in a manner conducive to a safe workplace
- Participate in all required Health & Safety training
- Must follow all company safety policies and procedures
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary + commission
- Full benefits + RRSP Matching Program
- 2 weeks paid vacation + personal days
- Opportunities to grow internally – prefer to promote within
- A minimum of 2 years experience in the similar role, customer service/retail industry, preferably in the equipment industry.
- College degree in administration or similar post-secondary education is an asset
- Experience in construction equipment, truck or automotive.
- Strong interpersonal skills and relationship building capacity.
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Exceptional English language communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to effectively prioritize and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- Computer proficiency in Windows and ideally dealership management software
- Existing Bobcat product knowledge is an asset
- Must be willing and able to work flexible hours during normal business hours in support of business needs.
- Successful candidates will be motivated, personable and possess excellent communication skills.
- Self-starter, very customer-service oriented and works well in a team environment
- Always willing to offer a helping hand with your co-workers
- Must have a valid Ontario Driver’s License and regular access to a vehicle.
- Not available
Interested in becoming part of the team? Send your resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position name in the email title.