This opportunity will allow you to work for Canada’s largest Bobcat dealer network, immersing yourself in one of the most diverse and respected construction and grounds maintenance product lines in the industry. You’ll be a part of a highly efficient service team, working alongside some of the best mechanics in the business. We offer an extensive onboarding training structure and any tools and support you may need to help you get the job done.
The Heavy Equipment Technician will work in the Brampton shop to diagnose, repair, perform routine maintenance, as well as execute complete rebuilds on a variety of Bobcat equipment and attachments. Our customer’s uptime is vital, so this role is critical to get their equipment up and running and their jobs moving forward.
Bobcat of Toronto – Brampton Branch
- Trouble shoot, repair, install, and perform electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical maintenance & repair on various models of equipment and attachments in the field
- Program, update and calibrate on-board control systems
- Focus on key processes such as completion of service work papers, submission of daily time cards, working with dealer online support, filling out warranty information, and conducting housekeeping duties
- Perform daily duties in a manner conducive to a safe workplace
- Participate in all required Health & Safety training
- Day Shift – No Weekends
- Monday to Friday
- Overtime Available
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Tool Allowance
- Boot Allowance
- RRSP Matching
- Extensive Training
- Resources & Support
- Extended Health Care
- Vision Care
- Dental Care
- Life Insurance
- Company Pension
- Company Events
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 3+ years of experience working on industrial/construction equipment
- Previous equipment shop mechanic and/or field service technician experience is required
- Demonstrated previous shop environment skills are required
- Self-starter, independent and a team player with a sense of urgency
- Proficient with computer systems and machine diagnostics
- Excellent mechanical aptitude, analysis and problem-solving skills
- Must be willing and able to work flexible hours during normal business hours in support of the business needs
- Successful candidates will be motivated, personable and possess excellent communication skills
- Must have a valid Ontario drivers license with a clean drivers abstract
- Journeyman 421A – Required
- 310T license – Preferred
SIMILAR ROLES INCLUDE:
Mechanic, Heavy Equipment Technician, Journeyman/Journeywoman Mechanic, Heavy Equipment Mechanic, Heavy Duty Mechanic, On Road/Off Road Mechanic, Industrial Mechanic, Industrial Technician, Truck and Coach.
Interested in becoming part of the team? Send your resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position name in the email title.
We thank all those who apply. However, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.